We have successfully been involved with the major Financial Institutions in South Africa for the past 40 years. These institutions have entrusted Stupel & Berman Inc. with their legal work, comprising primarily of the following:
- Civil and Commercial Defended actions
- Liquidations and sequestrations
- Collection of debts
- Preparation of agreements
- Registration of notarial and covering bonds to secure debt
We have well established relationships with various correspondent firms to cover most other jurisdictions and have a national footprint. We also provide a service to a family of Corporate and Individual clients within a broad spectrum of Civil and Commercial Litigation, including amongst other Family Law.
- Property transfers and mortgage bond registrations, as well as bond cancellations
- Notarial agreements, bonds to secure debts and servitudes
- Lease agreements
- Opening of sectional title registers
- Share block schemes
- Township developments
- They further assist with the following: Collection of all necessary documentation
- The signing of transfer and bond documents
- Ensuring relevant communication to all parties throughout the process for information, as well as to affect all required actions
We have a Specialized Credit Management & Recoveries Division, which provides recovery services including Credit Card Recoveries, Personal and Business Loans, all types of Retail Banking accounts, as well as shortfalls on Assets sold and various other debt.
Michelle and Corrie are Senior Managers in our Specialized Recoveries Division, and their duties include the general management of staff and day to day office duties.
CONNECT WITH US TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT OR REQUIRE A QUOTE!